Be sure to see the Parish Calendar posted on the Home Page for more upcoming events.
October 10: Alpha Series Begins! See below for dates and topics: 6:00pm
- Thursday, October 10: Is there more to life than this? All evening sessions are 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Thursday, October 17: Who is Jesus?
- Thursday, October 24: Why did Jesus die?
- Friday, November 1: How can I have faith?
- Thursday, November 7: Why and How do I pray? CANCELLED tonight
- Thursday, November 14: Why and How should I read the Bible?
- Thursday, November 21: How does God guide us?
- Alpha Saturday Away: November 23 at St. Peter’s on the Thames: 9:00 am to 3:00 pm: Who is the Holy Spirit, What does the Holy Spirit Do? How can I be filled with the Holy Spirit? How can I make the Most of the Rest of my Life?
- Thursday, November 28: Wrap up: Why and How Should I tell Others.
St. Francis is doing a 2020 Calendar Lottery to help retire the capital debt for our recent Gift and Surge Campaign project.
Help us fill the 365 days of our 2020 Calendar so that all or most of our proceeds can go directly to retire the debt.
You can sponsor: The $20 daily prize OR the $50 weekly draw OR an amount above $20 or your choosing.
We accept gifts cards, gift certificates, and services. We also recognizing important occasions in parishioners lives for a gift of $100. That day will be reserved for your occasion and the donor and occasion will appear on that date. Other dates will be accommodated with the donor’s name only if the date is still available. Contact 519 682 0814 to give your donation or drop it off at the church with your donation, the date desired, your name, address and envelope number. We hope to have the calendar out in time for Christmas giving, so get your sponsorships in as soon as possible.
November 17: Annual Christmas Concert. See poster below for details:
December 5: St. Francis Fundraiser
- DIY CHRISTMAS DECOR THURS. DEC 5th : 6:30pm-8:30pm Various prices (See attached poster) Various Designs & Items (See attached poster)
You MUST signup and pay by Nov. 25th at the Church Office or by emailing email@example.com.
December 9: TUNE IN to Mental Health. Family and Youth Ministry workshop. See poster for details:
January 25: Grief Share Support Seminar. See poster for details:
2020 Cursillo Weekends at Blessed Sacrament Church in Chatham:
For more information, contact Rita Breault at 519-358-2771
Men’s Weekend: January 23-26
Women’s Weekend: February 6-9
Equipping the Saints for Ministry: various ongoing formation opportunities held locally or in London. See the poster for information:
August 6: Grief Share get together for both groups at 1:00 pm in Upper Meeting Room at St. Francis Church
August 17: Art in Memorial Park 10:00 am to 6:00 pm – a family friendly event with crafters and BBQ
September 6: Alliance of the Two Hearts of Jesus and Mary – All night reparation prayer vigil at Our Lady of Victory Church
September 12: St. Mary’s Church Blenheim BUS TRIP
September 13: Confirmation Parent Information & Registration Meeting: 7:00 pm
September 17: Come, ‘ REDISCOVER YOUR FAITH ‘ !
- If you are troubled or have questions about the Catholic Faith or want to journey deeper into a relationship with Jesus, come join us at St. Francis Parish Church on Tuesdays starting the evening of September 17th from 7-9 p.m. in the Upper Meeting Room on the 4th Floor and ‘ REDISCOVER YOUR FAITH ‘. The 14 weeks of the first session will cover the truths of the Catholic Faith, where does the Faith come from, how does the Faith work and where will the Faith take you. Please join us, bring a friend, share in a safe and peaceful community atmosphere to ‘ REDISCOVER YOUR FAITH ‘.
September 21: St. Vincent de Paul Society Pasta Dinner at St. Francis Xavier Hall (Saturday)
September 21: Reaume Funeral Home Open House 1:00-4:00 pm.
September 26: 1st Confession & Communion: Registration and Information meeting 7:00 pm
September 28: Social Committee Auction.
September 28: Visitation Parish Bazaar
October 4: Blessing of Pets 6:30 pm
October 6: Life Chain: Anti-Abortion Gathering
October 11: Fr. Hurley’s 90th Birthday celebration at Knights of Columbus hall.
October 17: St Vincent de Paul meeting at 7:00 pm at 55 Queen St. S.
October 19: Chatham Kent CWL Event
October 20: Knights of Columbus Dinner Dance and Elimination Draw
October 20: St. Francis Fundraiser: CANCELLED
October 24: Annual Bishop’s Dinner
November 7: Ladies Night Out. Only 80 tickets printed. $10.00 each
November 9: Auction Fundraiser for Windsor/Essex Hospice
November 9: Rosarian Appreciation Dinner